- India Women vs South Africa Women, Live Cricket Score, Live Streaming 4th T20: Revised target for India - 148 in 15 ovs
- India vs South Africa 2nd T20I Live Cricket Streaming Online Score: When and where to watch IND vs SA 2nd T20I
- Kamal Haasan party launch LIVE UPDATES: With AIADMK, DMK, no space for more, says Congress' Moily
CGBSE class 10th results 2017: Kedar Kashyap, Education Minister has released the Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) Class 10th result on April 21. As many as 3,95,338 students registered for the CGBSE Class 10 examination out of which only 3,86,349 students have appeared.
This year’s pass percentage is 61.04 per cent. This year, girls have performed better by scoring 62.06 per cent girls while boys were at 59.86 per.
Chetan Agrawal from Dhamtari district has topped the board exams by scoring 98.17 per cent. He now aims to prepare for IIT-JEE.
As per Nai Dunia, Chetan has scored 100 marks in English, 97 marks each in Hindi and Sanskrit, 96 marks in Maths and Science and 93 marks in Social Science. He has not taken coaching from any institute.
The second rank holder is from Vinita Patel from Bilaspur district. She has scored 97.67 per cent while the third position is bagged by Karan Sahu from Raipur.
As per the reports, nearly 4.5 lakh candidates have appeared for the Class 10th exams which were held between February 10 to March 2 at 2,085 test centres.
In 2016, CGBSE released the Class 10th results on April 28.
The students can access the results from cgbse.net by following the steps written below:
Steps to download the CGBSE class 10th results 2017:
– Visit the official website of the CGBSE (cgbse.net).
– On the homepage, click on the “Results” section
– Enter your roll number/ hall ticket number and other information in the field provided.
– Click on “Get results”
– The results/ score card will be displayed
– Download a copy of the results sheet and take a print out of the same for further reference.