CBSE declared UGC NET 2017 results at cbsenet.nic.in and cbseresults.nic.in, know your scores here

CBSE UGC NET 2017 results: A total of 7.94 lakh candidates appeared for the exam, 4,500 of whom took the Yoga test.

By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Updated: May 30, 2017 11:02 am
cbse, cbse net, ugc net 2017, cbsenet.nic.in UGC NET 2017: The exam was held on January 22

CBSE UGC NET 2017 results: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has decalred the results for the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) 2017 on May 29, that is, today. The results for the exam, which was conducted on January 22, 2017, is available on the official website of UGC NET – cbsenet.nic.in or cbseresults.nic.in.

The NET exam was conducted in three parts. In part 1, candidates had to answer 50 out of 60 multiple choice questions of 2 marks each. In part 2, there were 50 questions carrying two marks each and part 3 contained 75 questions carrying two marks each.

CBSE had released the answer keys this month and had given time till May 8 to file objections.

Steps to download the CBSE UGC NET 2017 results:
– Go to the official website of the UGC NET exam (cbsenet.nic.in).
– Click on the notification for the results, which will be available on the home page.
– Enter your details in the fields provided to search for your results.
– Download your results and take a print out of the same for further reference.

CBSE conducts NET twice a year for the grant of junior research fellowship and eligibility for assistant professorship in universities and colleges. From next year, CBSE is unlikely to conduct the exam as they are overburdened and asked the Union Human Resource Development Ministry to take away the UGC NET exam from them. The HRD Ministry is also planning to conduct CTET and NET once a year.

For more updates on CBSE UGC NET results, click here

For all the latest Education News, download Indian Express App

1. T
    tashi namgyal
    Jun 1, 2017 at 12:03 am
    I loses my admit card ...how can I see my result????plzz help me I m Buddhist n peace studies ....
    1. C
      chaitan das goswami
      May 30, 2017 at 3:01 pm
      sir ans me i am await
      1. C
        chaitan das goswami
        May 30, 2017 at 2:59 pm
        sir please help me my total no is 218 today official ans key but ugc net result my showing no 216 my 3 paper 2 marks don't add please help me what step
          Priyanka Raj
          May 30, 2017 at 10:13 am
          Can someone please help me know about what is the criteria of challenging the UGC net result 2017?if the answer key is wrong and I have proof in standard books related to those questions??
          1. V
            Vijay
            May 29, 2017 at 7:37 pm
            copy and paste this in your browser for results goo.gl/iMI2bl
              Roshni Manchikatla
              May 29, 2017 at 11:03 pm
              Can u pls help me out wht is criteria of ngc net results becz I clr two paper with cut off of obc but I didn't qualify why. Pls reply anyone
            2. V
              Vijay
              May 29, 2017 at 7:35 pm
              Results were out click here : s: goo.gl/iMI2bl
              1. V
                Vijay
                May 29, 2017 at 7:35 pm
                Results has been released.. click s: goo.gl/iMI2bl All the best..
                  Pankaj
                  May 29, 2017 at 7:13 pm
                  Result has not been declared as yet
                    pankaj