The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has invited online applications for scholarship scheme to the single girl child. The last date for submission of online applications is December 15, 2016 and hard copy has to be submitted on or before December 31, 2016. The total rate of scholarship is Rs 500 per month. A scholarship awarded under the scheme shall be paid for a maximum period of two years.
All girl students who have successfully passed Class 10 examination 2016 from CBSE-affiliated schools can apply for this scholarship scheme. Also, students can also renew their last year’s scheme.
The aim of the CBSE merit scholarship scheme is to support and encourage the meritorious girl students who are the only child of their parents.
The students must have passed CBSE Class 10 examination with 60 per cent / 6.2 CGPA or more marks/ grades.
They should be pursuing Class 11 and 12.
The tuition fee is not more than Rs 1,500 per month during the academic year
In the next two years, the total enhancement in tuition fee in such school shall not be more than 10 per cent of the tuition fee charged
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
For NRI students
Then NRI applicants’ tuition fee should be maximum of Rs 6,000 per month.
Things to remember before applying
— Original affidavit duly attested by the First Class Judicial Magistrate/ SDM/ Executive Magistrate/Notary as per prescribed format available on the Board’s website. (Photocopy of affidavit will not be accepted).
— Application form should be attested by the school principal from where the student is pursuing Class 11 after passing Class 10 from board’s examination.