UGC NET 2017: CBSE has extended the deadline to file the National Eligibility Test (NET) 2017 to November 23, 2016. The last date of submission of fee has been extended upto November 24 through E-Challan/debit/credit card at designated branches of Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC bank. The CBSE, on behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC), will conduct the examination on January 22, 2017.
For correction in the candidate’s data (particulars) will be operational on the official website cbsenet.nic.in from November 28 to December 3, 2016.
The examination will be held in 84 subjects at 90 selected cities across the country. The admit cards will release on December 21.
Examination fees: The general category candidates has to pay Rs 600, for OBC it is Rs 300 while for SC/ ST, Rs 100 is the exam fees.
Steps to apply for UGC NET 2017
Visit the official website mentioned above
Before filling the application form, read the detailed notification. Choose the password and security question and enter your answer.
Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining ‘Steps of the Application Form’.
Remember your login details as it will be required for all future correspondence
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More