CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) has released the application forms of private enrollment at its official website.
The private candidate application is for those who were a regular student but could not give the exam because of some medical emergency and so on. A candidate (class 12th student) who had failed at the All India Secondary School Examination of the Board, will be eligible to reappear at the subsequent examination as a private candidate.
- NEET 2018 registration: Importance of Aadhaar card and other required documents
- CBSE releases NEET UG 2018 application form, check eligibility criteria here
- NEET UG 2018 notification released at cbseneet.nic.in, upper age limit remains 25
- CBSE Class 10, 12 exams 2018 admit card released at cbse.nic.in
- CBSE date sheet 2018: Check how much is needed to pass class 10 and 12
- NEET UG 2018: Notification, application, eligibility criteria, syllabus, official website and other important details
Eligibility: To check the eligibility criteria, click here
Steps to download the Private Candidate for Main Examination 2016 form
1) Check the official site or click here to go directly to the concern page
2) At the home page, click at the link ‘Application Information for Private Candidate for Exam 2016 (Class X/XII)’
3) Fill the details required like your application number etc
4) Pay the requisite examination fee according to the number of papers you have to give.
For more updates on exams and education, click here