The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the result of the Common Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) September examination 2016 on its official website. Candidates can download their results by following the steps listed below.
The CTET is one of the most coveted examinations of the country for teaching jobs. The examination, along with other teaching examinations on similar lines conducted by state boards, is for recruitment of teachers at the school level.
Steps to check the CBSE CTET September results 2016:
Log on to the official website of the CBSE CTET, ctet.nic.in
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see a “Result of CTET – SEP 2016” link displayed on a sea green ribbon
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
Click on the link and you will be taken to a new page. Here, enter your roll number as specified on your admit card.
Your result will be available when you click on “Submit”
Candidates can also check their results on cbse.nic.in
Check and save your result to your computer for future reference.
Due to the rush of students logging on to the website to check their results, the result portal can crash or run slowly. Candidates are advised to exercise patience and wait for their results.
According to a notification released today on the official website of the CBSE CTET, the marksheets of all the candidates who have appeared for the CBSE CTET exam and certificate of those candidates who have qualified will released soon.
Through the CTET, recruitment examinations for the post of teachers are held for government school bodies such as Kendriya Vidyalays, Navodaya Vidyalas, Central Tibetan Schools, among others. The job comes with perks reserved for government employees. Private unaided schools also have the option of recruiting teachers through the CTET.
Various other state boards in the country such as the Uttar Pradesh TET, Odisha TET or the Tamil Nadu TET, conduct teacher recruitment exams as well for selection of eligible candidates for the posts of teachers in government schools up to Class 8 in the schools of their states. Candidates interested in these should check out the official websites of the respective state selection boards.
For more education news, click here