• Associate Sponsor

CBSE Class X and XII Exam 2016: Private candidates can download the admit card @cbse.nic.in

The CBSE had released the class 10 and class 12 date sheet on January 3

By: Express Web Desk | Updated: February 16, 2016 1:11 pm
cbse admit cards 2016, cbse private candidates, cbse private candidate date sheet 2016,cbse private candidate admit card, cbse exam date 2016, cbse exam, cbse private candidates 2016, cnse bprivate students, cbse exam fail students Students can check the exam schedule at the link given below

CBSE has released class X and class XII admit cards for private candidates on the official website. CBSE has also released the class 10 and class 12 date sheet on January 3.

ReadCBSE Class 10th and 12th Exams 2016: Datesheet released @cbse.nic.in

Steps to download CBSE Class X and XII Main Exam Admit Card 2016
Visit the official website or click here
Click the link ‘Admit Card/Intimation Letter for Private Candidates for Board Main Examination 2016’
A new page will open
Select the region and application no or your name/ previous roll no
The admit card will be displayed on the screen
Save it and take a printout of the admit card for further reference

For more news on examination and results, click here

For all the latest Education News, download Indian Express App

shivani singh
    Feb 28, 2017 at 7:55 am
    i want my admit card plz send my roll no
    (0)(0)
      Ajay
      Jun 15, 2016 at 3:05 am
      I got back in maths in 2015 . after than I applied for reappear for 2016 but because of some reasons I didn't give exam in march 2016 . and I lost my admit card . now I'm not getting what to do..
      (0)(0)