CBSE Class 12 results 2017: Know steps for verification of marks

CBSE Class 12 results 2017: This year's pass percentage has dropped from 83.05 to 82 per cent.

By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Updated: May 30, 2017 12:51 pm
cbse 12th result 2017, cbseresults.nic.in, cbse 10th results 2017, cbse result 12th 2017, cbse result 2017 class 12, cbse.nic.in, cbse 12th result 2017, cbse result 2017 class 10, education news, indian express CBSE Class 12 results 2017: Here’s how to apply for revaluation or rechecking.

CBSE Class 12 results 2017: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the results for Class 12 Board examination on May 28, 2017. This year’s pass percentage has dropped from 83.05 to 82 per cent. Students who wish to apply for revaluation or rechecking can follow the procedure written below:

Steps to verify the CBSE Class 12 marks or answer sheets:

1) The candidates are required to submit the application for verification of marks. Last year, the application forms submission date was May 28, however the results were released on May 21.
2) The application fee is Rs 300 per subject. The students have to submit the application and fees through online gateway or e-challan.
3) The candidate have to apply online for marks/ grades/ photocopy of answer book. No fees will be accepted offline, that is, through postal service.
4) The Board will upload the verified marks on its website. In case of mistake detected, a formal letter will be sent.
5) Only those candidates who have applied for the verification of marks will be eligible to apply for obtaining photocopy of the evaluted answer book.
6) The candidates can apply for re-evaluation of marks only in English Core, English Elective (NCERT), English Elective (CBSE), Hindi Core, Hindi Elective, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Business Studies, Economics and Accountancy. The students can apply for re-evaluation of a maximum of 10 questions.
7) Students need to pay Rs 100 per question.

Steps to apply online to verify Class 12 CBSE result 2017:

– Visit the official website
– Click on the link ‘Online Application Submission for Verification/Photocopy of Answerbook/Re-evaluation’
– Enter the required details and proceed

For all the latest Education News, download Indian Express App

Shivam Saxena
    Jul 4, 2017 at 11:57 am
    Sir I have filled online form for the reevaluation of class XII marks in Accountancy, Economics and Business studies. I filled the form on June 24, 2017 and paid 1500 rs to cbse. Seeking for your guidance for the next step.
    1. B
      Brijesh kumar Singh
      Jun 27, 2017 at 5:10 am
      Sir I am Brijesh kumar Singh recheck copy physics chemistry mathematics when will the rechecked marks be told to us
        Dhanisha
        Jun 22, 2017 at 12:24 am
        Pls sir , help all the student's who have applied for recheck . Pls increase there marks so that they can pass pls sir it's there future help them and pls pass all the student's .... If one subject is there pls pass them pls.. pls sir pass all the students who failed in one subject or give them pass marks
          Dhanisha
          Jun 22, 2017 at 12:19 am
          Dear, I got 65 in chemistry , 83 in English and got 6 in mathematics . I m not satisfied with my marks I kindly request you to recheck my paper because it's about my future... Pls sir help me pls
            Puroo Kumar Roy
            Jun 19, 2017 at 9:15 am
            And... When will the re-checked marks be told to us?
              Ranjisha
              Jun 12, 2017 at 3:00 pm
              I've given my economics paper for re checking and i waited for many days and weeks . I don't know wat to do , but im still waiting for the rechecked marks , which im sure i wll get an improved marks , but it is possible only if u think , since till now der was no information or any kind of notification from your part to satisfy. So plzz do make it faster or else it will be difficult for my further admission , bcoz nw nt even knowing my result whether i've got my marks, i am going to appear for the compartment.
                pankaj mulchandani
                Jun 9, 2017 at 12:38 pm
                Respected sir, I have $$applied $$for $$verification of marks$$ but haven't got any notification plus in CBSE status of verification is shown as in under process pls help me or atleast give your suggestion as soon as possible
                  Shradhanjali Pradhan
                  Jun 5, 2017 at 4:31 pm
                  Sir,I shradhanjali student of kendriya vidyalaya adra,purulia W.B. I am not satify with my result sir all subjects i do well....maths and physics i donot well but sir i am sure that at least I reqired p marks in all subjects I applied my varification form ,plz sir have do something i am requesting you,I really thankful to you...plz plz plz sir recheck my copies.