CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) has released the application forms of private candidates for Class 10 and 12 examination 2017. The candidates can check the official website – cbse.nic.in to check the form and eligibility.
The last date to apply without the late fees is November 7, 2016.
The candidate placed under the NIOP (Class 10) category, have failed or got compartment in Class 12, those who wish to appear for improving their performance or for an additional subject as private candidate can fill the form for the examination scheduled to be held in March 2017.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
For the candidates who appeared for the 2014 or prior, they need to submit the details on the online application form.
Steps to apply for CBSE Class 10 and 12 examination 2017 form
Check the official site of CBSE
On the homepage, click on the link At the home page, click at the link ‘Application Information for Private Candidate for Exam 2017 (Class X/XII)’
A new page will open displaying concern links
Read the notification carefully
Keep your previous information ready before applying, like admit card and marks statement having information about your main examination. Click on the category of examination carefully under which you want to apply.
Fill in all the details and select subject carefully. Choose the city/district from the list provided which is based on the state select by you. The state and city selected will be used for determining your examination center and regional office hence it should be selected carefully as it cannot be modified later. On submission you will be shown the application number, note down the application number as it will be used for all future references.
Upload your scanned photo and signature image using “Upload Image” option.
Go to Fee Payment option and pay using e-challan or Demand Draft.
Click on “Generate Confirmation Page” option generate the confirmation page.