The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has asked schools to encourage students, teachers and parents to download the ‘Narendra Modi mobile app’ so that they can share their experiences with the Prime Minister.
The Board issued a notification after the Prime Minister in one of his ‘Mann ki Baat’ radio addresses urged students to face examinations with confidence and optimism while seeking their response through the Narendra Modi app.
In its notification, CBSE has invited students, teachers and parents to give a feedback on their own experiences about examinations on the Narendra Modi Mobile App.
- Smile more, score more: Narendra Modi tells students preparing for exams in 'Mann ki baat' radio address
- PM Modi to address nation in 28th edition of ‘Mann Ki Baat’ today
- CBSE class 10, 12 board exams begin from today
- Cracking the boards: Sachin, Vishy join PM Modi in Mann Ki Baat address on exam stress
- In exam season, PM to students: Had bad handwriting, I never got good marks
- PM Narendra Modi's 'Mann ki Baat' to focus on board students
Students can share their experiences of taking examinations while teachers and parents can also recount their experiences, the CBSE notification said.
The Prime Minister will also be sharing some of his own thoughts, it added.
“All School Heads are requested to encourage their students, teachers and parents to download the App, and share their experiences on how to overcome the stress of taking examinations,” the CBSE notification said.
The CBSE also mentioned part of the Prime Minister’s radio address in which he had mentioned that final examinations for grade 10th and 12th will be conducted in the coming days.
The PM had said that it is his wish that students who have got success, share their experiences on how they have spent the tension-free days of examination, regarding the atmosphere in the family, teachers, elders, efforts made by them, or any tips or suggestions.
“You must have had good experiences. This time you can send your experiences on Narendra Modi App,” the PM had said in his ‘Mann ki Baat’ address on January 31, the CBSE notification said.
For more updates on education, click here