CBSE 12th result 2017: Application date extended for verification, rechecking

CBSE 12th result 2017: The last date has also been extended until June 27 for online rechecking and verification. Students also have until June 30 to apply to receive evaluated answer sheets.

By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Updated: June 28, 2017 2:18 pm
CBSE, cbse.nic.in, cbse verification, cbse re checking, cbse 12th result, cbse result 2017, cbse result, 12th result, education news, cbse news, indian express CBSE 12th result 2017: More than 78,000 candidates had applied for verification of their marks out of about 11 lakh students who had appeared for the board exams.

CBSE 12th result 2017: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) had extended the last date for application portal for verification, rechecking and obtaining class 12 answer sheets. Students who have appeared for the Board exams can apply for the same from the CBSE’s official website. The last date has also been extended until June 27 for online rechecking and verification. Students also have until June 30 to apply to receive evaluated answer sheets.

This comes after reports about large differences in the final scores after students applied for verification and totaling of marks.

The Board has set up two committees to review the evaluation process. While the first panel will observe the evaluation and post-exam processes in search for discrepancies, the second panel has been set up to study, analyse ans suggest improvements in the evaluation process. Read | CBSE class 12 result: Post verification, marks shoot up, click here

The CBSE had conducted the board exams from March 9 to April 29 this year for which about 11 lakh candidates had applied. Among them, more than 78,000 candidates had applied for verification of their marks and with the reports on discrepancies, more students demanded an extension of the date to apply for verification/re-totaling. For this, the dates were from May 31 to June 5 and to apply for a answer sheet photocopies, the dates were from June 14 to 19.

School education secretary Anil Swarup and CBSE chairperson RK Chaturvedi on Tuesday have decided that the Board needs to work on systematic changes since such discrepancies may have been present for a few years now.

Many students have filed for RTIs in order to obtain photocopies of their answer sheets so as to maneuver past the condition that they “shall not be challenged by any examinee in the court of law or (he won’t) make any claim on this account in any forum”. Read | CBSE 12th result 2017: Plea filed in High Court for re-evaluation of Economics answer sheet, click here

For all the latest Education News, download Indian Express App

king
    Jul 15, 2017 at 9:43 am
    I had applied for it...but I didn't get any feedback...how can I get my varified result
      Aditya kumar Maurya
      Jul 13, 2017 at 7:59 pm
      Sir I am fill rechecking form on 25june2017of class 12th of subject physics chemistry mathematics . please sir tell me date so I can do some things in our future my application no R28210 and school no 54323 and centre no 5230 and my roll no 5703142
      1. N
        Navkamalveer Singh
        Jul 6, 2017 at 8:59 am
        Sir i fill re-checking form on june25,2017 of class 12th of subjects chemistry,Maths and phy.edu. Please tell me the date of result so i can do something for my future . Please quickly give my result. My app.no. C29960 center no.2247 school no.25623 and roll no.2708289
          Karan
          Jul 4, 2017 at 9:45 pm
          I missed the date of apply verification photocopy. But it is very neccessary for me to gain my answers sheet .l want info that can apply these forms with late fee plz reply
            Komal Naidu
            Jun 30, 2017 at 12:27 pm
            I have applied for reavaluation of my class 12th marks for subject maths and english, on 3rd june 2017 and paid Rs. 500 for each subject and my app. No. M24585 and M24589 and school no. 45053 and center no. 4651 and roll no. Is 4645020 but not yet got my result so how can i get my result and on which . Plz. Help me how I come to know my revaluation result
              satyam
              Jun 28, 2017 at 1:06 pm
              sir plzzz sir meri hindi ur economics ki copy rechech kr do plzzz sir i want to kill myself sir plzzz helpp me pllzz sir heeeellllppp...........................help me sir sir ab to first cut off bhi aa gai h sir plzzz sir photocopy bej do sir nhi mera addmission nhi ho paega sir plzzz i kindly reqest u sir plzzz
              1. G
                Gaurav kumar
                Jun 26, 2017 at 11:41 am
                howmany take time to recheck 12th sheets
                  Richa
                  Jun 26, 2017 at 9:49 am
                  Sir I also want to apply for re evaluation for ENG BUT HOW AND WHERE.
                    priya
                    Jun 26, 2017 at 2:48 pm
                    I want to apply to. Please tell me if you find out.