The admit cards for the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2016 have been released on the official website, iimcat.ac.in. Candidates can download their admit cards from the same. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on December 4, 2016.
This year, the exam is being conducted by the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIM-B). The institute had received more than 2,30,000 applications. Last year, the number of applications was about 2,18,000. The number of applications this year has touched a seven-year high.
Steps to download the CAT 2016 admit cards:
Log on to the official website for CAT 2016, iimcat.ac.in
Go to the link which says ‘Download CAT 2016 admit cards’
You will be taken to another page where you will have to enter your registration number and password
Your admit card will be available when you click on “Login”. Download the admit card and take a print out
Originally, the last date for registration was September 22, 2016 but his was given a five day extension as the number of applications had increased from last year.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Last year, the number of Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates applying for CAT was 901. This has increased to 938 this year. “In this category, the percentage of male candidates is very high (more than 80 per cent), which is something to think about. However, on the positive side, the percentage of female PWD candidates has increased from 14.76 per cent to 17.48 per cent. Small positive steps, but miles to go on this,” Professor Bandi, Convenor, CAT 2016, said.
For more news on MBA admissions 2016, click here