The provision of no detention, compulsory board examination in Class 10 and mainstreaming of children who drop out of school are among the issues that the states and the Centre will discuss in the high-profile Central Advisory Board of Education (CABE) meet today.
Union Human Resource Development Minister Prakash Javadekar and education ministers of the states will be present in the meeting of CABE which is considered the most important educational advisory body of the government.
According to the meeting’s agenda, improvement of learning outcomes, rationlisation of posting of teachers in rural areas, compulsory board examination in Class 10, joyful learning and co-location of anganwadis near primary schools are among the issues to be discussed.
The CABE meeting is especially important as it comes at a time when the government is working on a New Education Policy.
The high number of teachers vacancies in schools and the issue of bringing into mainstream children who drop out of school will be also be pondered over.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Improving infrastructure of government schools, enhancing skill and technical education, extension of RTE to pre-school and secondary education are the other issues on the agenda of the CABE meeting which will be attended by top government functionaries.