The Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha Friday announced its timetable for the 2017-Matriculation (Class-10) examinations. BSE president Sukant Kumar Das said the examinations for regular students, as announced earlier, will begin across the state on February 28 and end on March 10.
“Filling up of application forms for the examination will begin from November 1,” Das said adding more than six lakh students were expected to appear for the examinations next year. The details of how to fill the application form have been released online.
Confusion over the examination dates had arisen because of the state panchayat elections, which are due in February next year. The State Election Commission (SEC) had reportedly asked the Board not to fix any examinations in the month of February 2017. The Board, after discussing with the state government, has now fixed the examination timetable.
For more education news, click here
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More