Bringing an end to the confusion over 2017-Matriculation examination, the Board of Secondary Education (BSE), which conducts this examination every year, today announced that the annual High School Certificate (HSC) examination would begin from February 28 next year.
BSE President Sushant Das said the two-week long examination would end on March 10 before the festivals of Dola Purnima and Holi.
“Notifications for form fill-up and examination schedule would be out in the first week of next month”, Das said adding that over six lakh students are expected to appear the examinations next year.
Confusions over the examination dates arose in view of the State panchayat elections due in February next year. The State Election Commission had reportedly asked the Board not to fix any examinations in February 2017 following which the Board brought this to the notice of the State school and mass education department.
For more news on education, click here
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest