Bringing an end to the confusion over 2017-Matriculation examination, the Board of Secondary Education (BSE), which conducts this examination every year, today announced that the annual High School Certificate (HSC) examination would begin from February 28 next year.
BSE President Sushant Das said the two-week long examination would end on March 10 before the festivals of Dola Purnima and Holi.
“Notifications for form fill-up and examination schedule would be out in the first week of next month”, Das said adding that over six lakh students are expected to appear the examinations next year.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Confusions over the examination dates arose in view of the State panchayat elections due in February next year. The State Election Commission had reportedly asked the Board not to fix any examinations in February 2017 following which the Board brought this to the notice of the State school and mass education department.
For more news on education, click here