The Bihar State Co-operative Bank Limited has released a notification inviting eligible candidates to apply for the position of Multipurpose Assistant. The exam will conducted by IBPS.
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in prelims, mains exam. Those who clear all the rounds will be absorbed into the respective posts.
The last date to submit the online application is latest by March 28. The exam dates are yet to release.
- CBSE UGC NET July 2018 notification: Registration begins at cbsenet.nic.in; eligibility, new changes and other details
- CBSE UGC NET 2018 registration to begin today, check out eligibility and paper pattern
- TNEB recruitment 2018: Apply for 325 assistant engineer posts in TANGEDCO
- SBI clerk recruitment 2018: Apply for 8301 Junior Associate posts at sbi.co.in
- SBI recruitment 2018: Apply for 9000 clerk posts; check exam pattern, registration details here
- SBI Clerk recruitment 2018: Over 9000 vacancies to be filled, check registration details here
Qualifications: The candidates should possess a graduation or any diploma in Computer Applications from any recognised university or institute and the candidates must have a knowledge of Computers
The online preliminary examination will consist of questions from the following topics:
English: 30 questions (30 marks)
Reasoning: 35 questions (35 marks)
Numerical Ability: 35 questions (35 marks)
The duration of the exam will be one hour. The question paper shall be in both English and Hindi except for English.
Age limit: The age limit should be between 21-33 years.
Application fee: Unreserved Category – Rs 600
SC/ST Category – Rs 400/-
Pay scale: Rs 7200 to Rs 19300 with GP of Rs 16968/-
For more information, click here