The Bihar State Co-operative Bank Limited has released a notification inviting eligible candidates to apply for the position of Multipurpose Assistant. The exam will conducted by IBPS.
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in prelims, mains exam. Those who clear all the rounds will be absorbed into the respective posts.
The last date to submit the online application is latest by March 28. The exam dates are yet to release.
- IBPS PO/ MT exam 2017: Registration begins, apply from today at ibps.in
- United India Insurance Co Ltd recruitment 2017: Apply for 696 assistant posts at uiic.co.in
- New India Assurance recruitment 2017: Apply for 984 assistant posts, check here
- Syndicate Bank recruitment 2017: Apply for 99 Specialist Officer posts, check here
- Bank of Baroda recruitment 2016: Apply for 400 PO posts
- UPSC recruitment 2016: Apply for 257 jobs in EPFO
Qualifications: The candidates should possess a graduation or any diploma in Computer Applications from any recognised university or institute and the candidates must have a knowledge of Computers
The online preliminary examination will consist of questions from the following topics:
English: 30 questions (30 marks)
Reasoning: 35 questions (35 marks)
Numerical Ability: 35 questions (35 marks)
The duration of the exam will be one hour. The question paper shall be in both English and Hindi except for English.
Age limit: The age limit should be between 21-33 years.
Application fee: Unreserved Category – Rs 600
SC/ST Category – Rs 400/-
Pay scale: Rs 7200 to Rs 19300 with GP of Rs 16968/-
For more information, click here