Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi has released an official notification for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Business and MBA in general programmes offered in Institute of Management Studies (Faculty of Management Studies) for the academic session 2017. The last date to submit complete application form is December 20, 2016.
Eligibility: The admission to the MBA and MBA-IB programme will be done through CAT. For general category, a minimum 50 per cent qualifying marks are required while for SC/ST candidates, at least 45 per cent marks are required.
The candidate should have
(a) A graduate degree under 10+2+3 pattern or
(b) A degree in agriculture, technology, medicine, education or law or
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
(c) A post graduate degree in any discipline.
Application fee: A total fee of Rs 1500 while SC/ST applicants have to pay Rs 800 only.
Selection procedure: The selection will be based on the marks obtained in CAT 2016 conducted by IIM (50 per cent). Post the exam, that is scheduled to be held on December 4, the qualified candidates will have to appear for the group discussion and personal interview round.
About 30 per cent weightage will be given to the group discussion and interview score (15 per cent each).