Bank of Baroda recruitment 2016: All those candidates who were planning to apply for the Specialist Officer (SO) posts in the Bank of Baroda (BOB), have to speed up as the Bank will accept the online applications by tomorrow, that is November 29, only.
The Bank will be holding the online written test at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Bhopal, Bhubhaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Dehradun, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Ernakulam, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Pune, Raipur & Vishakhapatnam to fill a total of 1039 SO posts.
JMG Scale 1: 66 posts
MMG Scale 2: 676 posts
MMG Scale 3: 256 posts
SMG Scale 4: 41 post
Application fee: The applicants belonging to general/ OBC should pay Rs 600 and for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates the fee is Rs 100.
Steps to apply for BOB SO recruitment 2016 application form:
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
1) Visit the official website bankofbaroda.com
2) On the homepage, click on the careers tab
3) Enter the recruitment section
4) The aspirant should have a personal email ID and contact so that the future notification can be sent on it. If not, then they need to create it.
5) Keep your scan photograph and signature ready. The photograph size should be 4.5cmX3.5cm.
6) Fill all the details required in the form
7) The candidate should note down the provisional registration number and password. An email and SMS indicating the provisional registration number and password will be sent.
8) The online application candidates are advised to use the ‘Save And Next’ facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.