Bank of Baroda recruitment 2016: All those candidates who were planning to apply for the Specialist Officer (SO) posts in the Bank of Baroda (BOB), have to speed up as the Bank will accept the online applications by tomorrow, that is November 29, only.
The Bank will be holding the online written test at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Bhopal, Bhubhaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Dehradun, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Ernakulam, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Pune, Raipur & Vishakhapatnam to fill a total of 1039 SO posts.
JMG Scale 1: 66 posts
MMG Scale 2: 676 posts
MMG Scale 3: 256 posts
SMG Scale 4: 41 post
Application fee: The applicants belonging to general/ OBC should pay Rs 600 and for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates the fee is Rs 100.
Steps to apply for BOB SO recruitment 2016 application form:
1) Visit the official website bankofbaroda.com
2) On the homepage, click on the careers tab
3) Enter the recruitment section
4) The aspirant should have a personal email ID and contact so that the future notification can be sent on it. If not, then they need to create it.
5) Keep your scan photograph and signature ready. The photograph size should be 4.5cmX3.5cm.
6) Fill all the details required in the form
7) The candidate should note down the provisional registration number and password. An email and SMS indicating the provisional registration number and password will be sent.
8) The online application candidates are advised to use the ‘Save And Next’ facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.