The answer keys of the JEE Advanced Examination 2016 will most likely be released tomorrow, June 5 at 10 am on the official website. After the answer key is released, the applicants can challenge the answers up to June 7 at 5 pm.
The exam in conducted to shortlist candidates for various engineering courses in IIT and ISM colleges, among others.
In order to qualify, candidates must have scored a minimum of 75% in their Senior Secondary exam. The qualifying aggregate for SC/ST, PwD applicants is 70%.
- JEE Main 2018: From selection process to exam pattern, key changes in paper over the years
- JEE Main 2018 registration begins, know how to fill application form at jeemain.nic.in
- JEE main 2018: Eligibility, exam dates, application process, all you need to know
- JEE Advanced 2018: Exam fees increased, check eligibility criteria
- CBSE to conduct JEE Main 2018 on April 8, check eligibility, admission details here
- JEE Advanced 2016: Result out; check ranks @jeeadv.ac.in
In case the respective educational board of the students provides only alphabetical grades as opposed to numerical percentages, students will need to obtain a certificate from their Board indicating the percentage achieved, to be submitted at admission time.
In the event of failure to produce such a certificate, a decision will be taken by the Joint Implementation Committee which will be final.
Steps to check the JEE Advanced Examination 2016 answer key
Log on to the official website of JEE Advanced
Go to the tab marked ‘Display of Answer Keys’
Enter your details in the space provided
The answer key will be display when you click on ‘Submit’
For more news on education, click here