TNDALU admission 2017: Rank list for LLB released at tndalu.ac.in

TNDALU admission 2017: There are about 104 seats in the course. About 15 per cent is reserved for NRI candidates and after all other reservations, about 31 per cent of the seats will be available for open competition.

By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Updated: June 28, 2017 9:07 am
tndalu, ambedkar university, www.tndalu.ac.in, tndalu admission 2017, TNDALU admission 2017: The counselling dates will be announced once the rank list has been published.

TNDALU admission 2017: The Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU) has on June 27 released the selected candidates’ rank list for the LLB five-year bachelor’s course today. Candidates who have applied for the university can check their ranks from the official website once it has been released.

The application process for the same began on May 31 and the last date to submit the form was on June 19, 2017. There are about 104 seats in the course. About 15 per cent is reserved for NRI candidates and after all other reservations, about 31 per cent of the seats will be available for open competition.

Only candidates who have cleared their Class 12 (10+2) exams from a recognised board with a minimum score of 70 per cent were eligible to apply. The counselling dates will be announced once the rank list has been published.

Steps to check TNDALU five-year integrated LLB course rank list:

Step 1: Go to the official website for the university (tndalu.ac.in)

Step 2: Click on the link for the 2017 admissions.

Step 3: Follow the notification for the rank list.

Step 4: Download the rank list and take a print out for further reference.

For all the latest Education News, download Indian Express App

1. G
    guna prasanth
    Jul 12, 2017 at 9:56 pm
    Sir my application number missing please help me I am guna mobile no 8531896134
      R.muniyandi
      Jul 3, 2017 at 6:55 am
      Sir my application number is missing .pls help me contact no ....8524014514
      1. H
        HAMEED ANWAR S M
        Jul 2, 2017 at 6:06 pm
        sir my application number is missing ,,please help me ..
        1. L
          lokesh
          Jul 2, 2017 at 8:17 am
          sir my name lokesh belong to SC i missed my application number please help me .my cut off mark is 87.125 when is my councelling date please help me...contact 8883794224
            ARAVINTH
            Jun 28, 2017 at 7:23 pm
            Sir , application number missing for B.A.LLB,so how is it rank list
              R.muniyandi
              Jul 2, 2017 at 5:41 am
              My application number is missing for B.A.LLB. so how is rank list
              1. L