Allahabad University declares B.Com, BA LLB, BPA results at aupravesh2017.cbtexam.in, allduniv.ac.in

Allahabad University entrance exam results are out at aupravesh2017.cbtexam.in, allduniv.ac.in. Admission Committee Director Prof. Manmohan Krishna said that the results of BSc will be announced on June 16 and BA courses on Saturday

By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Updated: June 17, 2017 10:33 am
allahabad university, www.allduniv.ac.in, university of allahabad, allduniv.ac.in To check Allahabad University rseutls, students can login to allduniv.ac.in

The Allahabad University (AU) has announced the results of B.Com, B A LLB, BPA and BFA, LLM and M Com. The students can login to aupravesh2017.cbtexam.in to view their scores. This time, the University has also decided to introduce cut-off for courses, unlike last year.

As per Amar Ujala, a total of 3600 candidates applied for 126 seats in the AU (out of which six are for employee quota). About 3500 appeared in the examination out of which 1980 have qualified. Similarly, for the admission in nearly 2000 seats in the university for BCom course, 9000 candidates had applied, out of which about 4000 qualified.

In BFA’s 30 seats, 380 applicants had applied while for BPA’s 91 seats, 350 aspirants filled the application forms. In both the courses, about 80-80 per cent candidates have qualified. Admission Committee Director Prof. Manmohan Krishna said that the results of BSc will be announced on June 16 and BA courses on Saturday. A total of 6217 students were enrolled in BA III years. Of these 786 got first class, 3698 students were at second and 1102 students passed third grade.

Allahabad University results 2017, steps to download hall tickets
Step 1: Visit the official website mentioned above
Step 2: On the hompage, click on ‘Result lin of the desired cours’ flashing towards the right side of the page.
Step 3: A new page will open. Enter your roll number and other details
Step 4: The result will appear. Download and take a print out.

For all the latest Education News, download Indian Express App

Sarvesh Kumar
    Jul 15, 2017 at 12:37 pm
    Sir 90 marks
      Sarvesh Kumar
      Jul 15, 2017 at 12:37 pm
      Sir
      1. G
        gyan singh
        Jun 20, 2017 at 3:17 pm
        Sir I got a 108 marks in b entrance can I get admission.
          mani raj goswami
          Jun 19, 2017 at 2:38 pm
          Sir I got 125.4 marks in ballb enterence Allahabad university can I get admission
            mani raj goswami
            Jun 19, 2017 at 2:31 pm
            Sir l got 125.4 marks in ballb enterence Allahabad univerersity can I get admison
              shalu singh
              Jun 18, 2017 at 3:37 pm
              I m trying to check my b. com result but it is not being displa .....wt the prblm ... plzz help me....reply soon
                Singh Abhinash
                Jul 11, 2017 at 5:07 pm
                Don't worry , please check the examination controller desk . There are some problems
              2. I
                intejar ansari
                Jun 18, 2017 at 8:19 am
                Dear Sir / mam.. Mere ba entrance exam me 105. Marks aaye h.. Or m obc category me aata hu..kya mujhe university me admission mil skta h.. Please reply
                  Sana
                  Jun 19, 2017 at 1:32 am
                  Ha bhai mil jayega admission
                  Anup kumar singh
                  Jun 18, 2017 at 7:12 am
                  My result is not displaying how can I check my result n what's the problem plz tell me