The All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi has released the test schedule of the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2017 for admission to MBA courses. The dates for the tests are available on the official website of the Association, aima.in.
According to the official notification on the website of AIMA, the written entrance exam has been scheduled to be conducted from February 5, 2017 whereas the computer based exam is scheduled to be conducted from February 10, 2017.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Candidates can register online on the official website of the Association up to October 31, 2016.
Applicants are required to fill the registration form online send in a printed copy to the Association with a demand draft for the application fee and other documents as required. The last date for the printed application form along with other necessary documents and demand draft to reach AIMA is November 4, 2016.
Candidates will be considered eligible if they hold a bachelor’s degree. The degree can be in stream/field or discipline and from any university/college or institute as long as it is a government recognised university, college or institute. Those students who are in the final year of their bachelors course will also be considered eligible.
The selection of candidates will be based on the exam which will be two and a half hours long. All questions of the of the paper will be mandatory; you cannot leave any question blank. The questions in the exam paper will all be of equal marks. Candidates are advised to be well prepared as if they end up entering a wrong answer, they will be negatively marked for it.
For more news on MBA courses, click here