The All India National Law Entrance Test (AILET) will be conducted on May 7, 2017. As per the official circular, the National Law University, Delhi will organise AILET 2017 for admission to the five-year BA LLB (Hons) programme, one-year LLM and PhD programmes.
The applicants can download the application form on the official website of the University from January 1, 2017 onwards.
Watch what else is in news
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The candidates should have passed Class 12 or senior secondary school examination in any discipline with 50 per cent marks. Those students who will appear in the Class 12 examination in March/April, 2017 can also apply for AILET 2017.
The aspirants should complete LLB or an equivalent degree with 55 per cent marks (50 per cent in case of SC/ST/ persons with disability).
The candidates appearing in final LLB examination in April/May, 2017 can also apply.
Age limit: Be less than 21 years of age on the first day of July of the year of admission. However, in cases of SC or ST candidates the maximum age limit shall be 23 years as on the above date.
The subjects for BA LLB include English, general knowledge (current affairs, general science, history, geography, economics, civics), legal aptitude, reasoning and elementary mathematics (numerical ability).
For LLM programme, the candidate should be well-versed with subjects like law of contracts, criminal law, law of torts, constitutional law and legal theory.
Steps to apply for AILET 2017
On January 1, visit the official website
Click on the link ‘AILET 2017’
The candidate has to register themselves by entering the required details like age, their email id, scanned photograph and so on.
Fill the application form
Remember to keep all documents like high school certificate ready while filling the form
Pay the application fee
Make sure you get your registration slip
For more news on AILET 2017, click here