The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the admission notification for conducting the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) – II for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in 2016-17.
The exam is scheduled to be conducted on July 24 from 10 am to 1 pm. The candidates can download the admit cards from July 8.
The entrance test shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
The duration of test would be three hours.
NEET eligibility: The candidates must pass class 12 from a recognised board or institute.
Language: The candidates can opt for question paper either in English or in Hindi.
- CEE Kerala releases KEAM 2018 exam dates, check here
- Cabinet clears national body to conduct entrance tests for higher education
- NEET aspirant’s arrest from Bihar: Accused had cheated in two earlier exams
- Supreme Court refuses to quash NEET 2017, directs CBSE for common question papers in all languages
- NEET: Private colleges deferred, Centre to give view on states today
- NEET: Everything you need to know about the Supreme Court verdict
General category: Rs 1400
SC/ ST category: Rs 750
The last date to submit the fee:
Through e-challan is June 21
Through other modes is June 25
For more details, contact:
Website – http://www.aipmt.nic.in
Email – email@example.com
Phone No. – 011-22509256-59, 22019683, 22521081
Fax No. – 011-22509251
For more news on education, click here