The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the admission notification for conducting the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) – II for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in 2016-17.
The exam is scheduled to be conducted on July 24 from 10 am to 1 pm. The candidates can download the admit cards from July 8.
The entrance test shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
The duration of test would be three hours.
NEET eligibility: The candidates must pass class 12 from a recognised board or institute.
Language: The candidates can opt for question paper either in English or in Hindi.
- NEET 2018: CBSE adds 43 exam centres
- CBSE not to decide the eligibility criteria for NEET
- CBSE releases NEET UG 2018 application form, check eligibility criteria here
- NEET UG 2018 notification released at cbseneet.nic.in, upper age limit remains 25
- NEET 2018: Check official notification at cbseneet.nic.in, no cap on number of attempts
- NEET 2018: Only one set of question paper to be set from this year, says CBSE
General category: Rs 1400
SC/ ST category: Rs 750
The last date to submit the fee:
Through e-challan is June 21
Through other modes is June 25
For more details, contact:
Website – http://www.aipmt.nic.in
Email – email@example.com
Phone No. – 011-22509256-59, 22019683, 22521081
Fax No. – 011-22509251
For more news on education, click here