With Harsh Vardhan anointed the Delhi BJP chief, cutouts and posters of the party’s Prime Ministerial candidate and Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi have sprung up all over the Delhi BJP office.
Harsh Vardhan is considered close to Modi and sources said the state unit wants to thank him by winning all seven Lok Sabha seats in the national capital.
Two huge cutouts of Modi, in a saffron kurta, adorn the main gate of the BJP office.
Similar cutouts and posters have been put up inside the office as well, including in Harsh Vardhan’s room.
Books on Narendra Modi and calenders with pictures of the BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate can also be seen on Harsh Vardhan’s table.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
“We are determined to make Modi the PM. For this, we need to let people know his vision. We hope that we will fare well in the Lok Sabha elections as we have put all our efforts into making the party win all the seats in Delhi. And once in power, we will give Delhi the status of full statehood,” Harsh Vardhan said.
Meanwhile, Vijay Goel, the former Delhi unit chief of the BJP, has been missing in action, because of which a meeting of office-bearers called by Harsh Vardhan had to be postponed. “His phone was switched off and he could not be contacted. The new chief wanted him to be present… the meeting was postponed,” a party leader said.