At Rs 11.61 lakh, the campaign expenditure of Baramati Lok Sabha constituency’s Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) candidate Supriya Sule, is now the highest among candidates for the four constituencies. The expenditure cell for elections has been monitoring the expenses of all the candidates for the past ten days .
Sule is followed by Pune Lok Sabha Congress candidate Vishwajeet Kadam who has shown Rs 5.24 lakh, People’s Guardian Party Arun Bhatia with Rs 5.17 lakh comes third while Maval Sena candidate Shrirang Chandu Barne’s Rs 5.10 lakh and Shirur’s Sena candidate Shivaji Adhalrao with Rs 4.2 lakh are in the list who have attained six digit figures in the expenditure for election process.
While some candidates from Pune will be submitting the expenses by April 7, expenses of Maval, Shirur and Baramati have been updated by the cell. The first inspection for expenses of candidates from the four constituencies — Pune, Maval, Shirur and Baramati saw as many as three candidates from Baramati, Shirur and Maval being issued notices for fudging expenses and not producing the register for expenses in the first phase. “We have matched the figures and we have noticed some discrepancies in the figures shown by NCP candidate from Shirur candidate Devdutt Nikam and Baramati’s Mahadev Jankar and we have informed the Returning Officers. We had also issued a notice to Mahadik Dagadu for not producing the register but he later produced it,’’said nodal officer for election expenses monitoring S G Kolte.While all the Baramati candidates have submitted the list, Suresh Khopade and Ravindra Takle have taken permission to submit the list on Saturday.
The expenses monitoring cell has found that the candidates have spend more on vehicles and for rallies. ‘The account committee will give the detailed assessment of each candidate every three days. The candidates are expected to come for assessment every day and submit the expenses and each returning officer has given a time frame for each of the candidate,’’ said the officer.
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked