The Yashwantrao Chavan Pratishthan would be holding district-level elocution and essay competitions across the state for youth to mark NCP chief Sharad Pawar’s 50 years in politics.
While the district-level essay contest is on December 8, the elocution competition is from December 15 to 30. The state-level contests will start on January 13 and end on January 15.
“The NCP chief would be completing 50 years in politics on February 22. Thus, the pratishthan is holding a competition for youth on elocution and essay,” said Supriya Sule, NCP MP and daughter of Sharad Pawar.
The competition would be held across the state, she said, inviting the youth to participate in large numbers.
Sule criticised the BJP-led state government over the failure to resolve the issues of the state. “The previous government led by NCP-Congress alliance had succeeded in resolving issues of farmers, malnutrition of children and checking injustice on women. The present BJP-led state government has failed in all,” she said, adding, the NCP would be raising all the issues in Parliament.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More