A short film festival,art exhibitions and a play the art scene continues to thrive in the days to come
* The mundane aspects of life find expressions in artist Pancham Lunawats paintings. Lunawat is exhibiting till March 31 between 11am to 7pm at J Studio Art Gallery.
* The colours of the soil come alive in the paintings of Satyajit Varekar who is exhibiting from March 27 till April 9 between 11 am and 5 pm at Ray Art Gallery.
* Revel in a wide spectrum of artworks,on display at Rudraksh Art Gallery. The gallery is conducting group exhibitions by various artists till March 30. The exhibition features paintings of Buddha by Madhumita Bhattacharya,fabric paintings by Shamshir Khan,designer glass lampshades by Viren.
* Explore stories through pictures in Taposhi Ghoshals exhibition,The Storyteller. Taposhi is exhibiting the paintings from March 20 to 28 between 10.30am to 8 pm at Waves Art Gallery,Sadhu Vaswani Chowk.
* Southern Medley – a group-painting exhibition by Y K Khalasi,R S Veeranagoudar,M V Krishna and S S Mallapur is on display till March 29 between 11 am and 7 pm at the Art2day Gallery on Tilak Road.
* The Star-Spangled Girl,a comedy written by Neil Simon will be staged at the Royal lawns of Fort Jadhavgadh on March 28 from 7. 30 pm onwards. The story is a love triangle,mixed with politics combined with a sassy mix of love at first sight,snappy dialogues,laughter and mirth.
* The Shamiana Film Festival will be showcasing five short films,today from 8.45 pm at High Spirits (next to ABC Farms),Koregaon Park.