The Railways have decided to run special air-conditioned trains between Pune (Maharashtra) and Santragachi (West Bengal) to handle the festival rush. The first train will leave from Pune at 10 AM on October 3 and reach Santragachi the next day, a release from Nagpur division of South East Central Railway said.
Similarly, train 01420 will depart from Santragachi at 6 AM on October 3 and arrive in Pune the next day at 8.05 PM. The trains will consist of 13 coaches of 3AC and two generator sets.
Watch What Else Is Making News
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
The train number 01419 leaving Pune will pass through Nagpur at 1.20 AM next day and similarly, train 01420 will pass through Nagpur at 1.30 AM on October 4 before reaching Pune, it said.