Actor Nargis Fakhri talks about being single,working hard and adapting to India
After a long lull since her rise-to-fame flick Rockstar,in which she starred opposite Ranbir Kapoor,Nargis Fakhri is back with a series of releases. In the city for the launch of Pepsi Blu-O,a bowling and karaoke lounge at Phoenix Market City,Fakhri says she is excited about her upcoming films,including Main Tera Hero,which is a remake of Basu Chatterjees Shaukeen (1984) and Shoojit Sircars Madras Cafe.
Dressed in high-waisted black shorts and a neon-lime chiffon shirt buttoned up to the collar,Fakhri shares what kept her busy post Rockstar,I’ve been travelling,visiting friends in the US,exploring new places and learning new things. Travelling across the world,she says,has helped her learn new things and grow as an actor.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
A graduate from Queens College,New York city,Fakhri has been invited by her college to address the graduating batch. I will talk to them about life and travel. It is only when you move out of your comfort zone that you can achieve something extraordinary. Travel is the best teacher, she says.
She dismisses the rumours that link her with Uday Chopra. He is a friend and that is all there is to it. I am very much single. I have so much work on my hands now that I don’t even have the time to be in a relationship, says Fakhri,adding that she does not even have any friends in the film industry. Sure,I know people,I work with them. But I have no friends here, she concludes.