Taking serious note of accidents happening on construction sites, CREDAI Pune Metro in association with National Safety Council on Saturday organised a two-day training program for its developers and engineers. It was inaugurated by Dinesh Waghmare, Commissioner, PCMC and Additional Labour Commissioner Ratnadeep Hendre.
To propagate awareness, a Site Safety Manual and Real Estate Developers Manual were also published. Also present on the occasion were CREDAI president Kushal J K Shroff, CREDAI Pune Metro president Shantilal Kataria, vice president Anil Pharande, and Safety Committee president Ranjeet Naiknavre.
The program stressed on mandatory registration of labour working in any construction site. If the registration is not done, the labourers do not get any government help in case of accidents. In spite of having labour laws, it is seen that registration is not followed strictly. Developers should follow these laws so that the labourers benefit from these laws made for their betterment, it stressed.
Waghmare said, “CREDAI is observing its social responsibility very aptly and is doing extremely good work in educating its people.” He also appealed to CREDAI to help them in implementing the Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan. Hendre suggested initiating Zero Accident Site Awards to encourage developers to follow smart practices. “Instead of shifting blame on each other when the accidents happen, it is better to equip ourselves with knowledge on how to complete projects with zero rate of accidents,” said Kataria. In the training, participants will be judged through examination and certification will be given.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More