The Pune police on Tuesday said Padmasenraje Vijaysinhraje Dabhade (64), a businessman and descendent of the royal family of Talegaon Dabhade, died due to consumption of poison after being under stress for the last few days.
Dabhade was found dead at room number 7 of Poona Club around 10 am on Monday. An accidental death case was then registered at the Bund Garden police station. The police sent his body for postmortem at the Sassoon General hospital.
Senior police inspector U N Sonawane said: “Medical reports confirmed that he consumed poison. Also, his family members have told us that he had been under stress. The reason behind his stress is not yet known.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“He had booked the room at Poona Club on Sunday. No suicide note was found,” he added. Dabhade is survived by his wife Vrushalirahe and son Satyasheelraje Dabhade, residents of Model Colony, Shivajinagar.