The Pune police on Tuesday said Padmasenraje Vijaysinhraje Dabhade (64), a businessman and descendent of the royal family of Talegaon Dabhade, died due to consumption of poison after being under stress for the last few days.
Dabhade was found dead at room number 7 of Poona Club around 10 am on Monday. An accidental death case was then registered at the Bund Garden police station. The police sent his body for postmortem at the Sassoon General hospital.
Senior police inspector U N Sonawane said: “Medical reports confirmed that he consumed poison. Also, his family members have told us that he had been under stress. The reason behind his stress is not yet known.”
“He had booked the room at Poona Club on Sunday. No suicide note was found,” he added. Dabhade is survived by his wife Vrushalirahe and son Satyasheelraje Dabhade, residents of Model Colony, Shivajinagar.
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked