Credai-Pune Metro has set up its first women’s wing. The move would help provide equal representation to women in the real estate field and also a platform to shoulder responsibilities, a release said. With this, Credai-Pune Metro becomes the first city association in Credai-Maharash-tra (which has 39 city associations) to have a women’s wing.
- Deadline nears, but civic bodies’ reticence stalls worker registration process
- Pune: Few luxury and super luxury apartments launched in last 2 years
- CREDAI not to use drinking water for construction purposes
- Govt move on DP welcome: CREDAI
- Safety in focus,realtors organise talks & demos
- PBAP is now CREDAI Pune
Darshana Parmar has been appointed convener of the women’s wing. At present, about 50 women directors/partners of real estate firms having expertise in various fields of finance, marketing, engineering, planning and design, ERP implementation, HR, etc., have been enrolled in the wing, said Shantilal Kataria, President, Credai-Pune Metro. Members would be given the opportunity to work in sub-committees of various committees of the association.