The fifth annual conference of Maharashtra State Chapter of Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction will be held from November 4 to 6 at Hotel Conrad.
Dr Sunita Tandulwadkar, chief of Ruby Hall IVF and Endoscopy Department, said the aim of this conference is to educate both infertility specialists and gynaecologists on the recent advancements, and throw light on the best practices so as to optimise the results for their patients.
Dr Nandita Palshetkar, infertility specialist from Lilavati Hospital and Dr D Y Patil Medical College, will be taking over as the chairperson from Dr Rishma Pai, honorary consultant at Lilavati Hospital and Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai.
Dr Narendra Malhotra, chairperson of ISAR and Dr Charudatta Joshi, president of Pune Obstetrics and Gynaecological Society, will also be present on the event.
A demonstration of ultrasound techniques in diagnosis of infertility problems from basic to advanced will also be held.
The experts in the field will discuss on how to optimise the infertility results with the use of sonography.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The embryology masterclass is one of its kind where a virtual lab will be set up. Experts will demonstrate highly sophisticated and technically-advanced procedures involved with a test-tube baby.
The andrology masterclass will focus on addressing issues and problem, solving in the
rising trend of male infertility.