The father of the 11-year-old girl, who was allegedly raped by the attendant of her school bus, has alleged that the principal and the director of the Wanowrie school were pressurising him to “settle the matter” by reaching a compromise outside the court.
In an affidavit filed before a sessions court through his lawyer Milind Pawar, the father said if the principal and the director were not arrested, they might influence the investigation. He has also sought lie-detector, narco analysis and brain mapping on the two claiming that they were “lying” that they did not know anything about the incident till they read about it in newspapers. The father said he had personally met the two and informed them about the incident in January.
The affidavit opposes the anticipatory bail application filed by the principal and the director. As per the complaint, the attendant forcibly took the girl to his house twice and raped her, with the help of the driver, in October last year.
“The applicants (principal and director of the school) and the accused (school bus attendant and driver) are conveying me the message to settle the case outside the court and are seeking a compromise. They are influencing the case and if they remain free they will create obstacles in the investigation against the accused. I am sure that if they are given anticipatory bail, they will put pressure on me and my daughter,” reads the affidavit filed by the father in the court of special judge S D Darane.
In the sworn affidavit, the father has also said though he had brought the unfortunate matter to the school administration’s notice, the latter did not take any action and also suppressed a statement given to the school teacher by the victim in January 2014.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“When I got to know about the incident from my daughter, I immediately met the principal/ director of the school; they
directed the school teacher to take down the statement of my daughter. The statement taken by the school teacher is with the school and they haven’t submitted it to the police yet. It’s important that the statement is obtained from the school…” said the father.
He said despite getting the statement, the principal and the director did not take any action against the accused. “They behaved in a way that supported the accused and on the other hand forced my daughter to leave the school. It’s important that CCTV footage of the (January 2014) meeting with the principal and the director is obtained,” said the father.
The Wanowrie police have booked the two for allegedly failing to take proper action against the attendant and the driver of the school bus. The driver-attendant duo are in judicial custody at present. The principal and the director have applied for anticipatory bail after they were booked on April 16.
Despite repeated attempts, the school chairman refused to answer phone calls.
52-yr-old held for raping tenant’s 3-yr-old daughter in Sangvi
A three-year-old girl was allegedly raped by the 52-year-old landlord of the house where she stayed with her family. The Sangvi police said the incident took place on the night of April 24. According to the complaint lodged by the girl’s mother, the accused entered their house around 9.30 pm and raped the girl when she was alone in one of the rooms. The complaint was registered after the family came to know of the assault and a medical examination confirmed rape. The accused has been arrested and remanded in police custody. Sub-Inspector J P Patil of Sangvi police station is probing the case.
Minor accuses father of sexually abusing her for 2 years
A 16-year-old girl has complained of sexual assault by her 37-year-old father for the last two years. A complaint in this regard has been registered at the Yerawada police station. In her complaint, the girl has said her father would threaten to kill her if she told anyone about the assault. The police have arrested the father. Sub-Inspector H B Markad is probing the case.
Man held for ‘molesting’ 11-yr-old
An 11-year-old homeless girl was allegedly molested by a 28-year-old man, when the girl was sleeping on the footpath with her family on Friday night. The police have identified the suspect as S Jagtap of Wanowrie. He has been arrested.