Some areas in Pune are likely to receive light rain in the next few days while the temperature during morning and night may dip further. As per the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD), the city will receive light rain on November 1 and 2, while the preceding days would see an overcast sky.
Watch What Else is Making News
The maximum and minimum temperatures, in and around Pune, have been hovering between 31 and 15 degree Celsius. The minimum temperature has dropped and it is going to dip further.
Temperatures have remained within the normal range in most parts of the state, according to the IMD. Kyant, a cyclonic storm which was supposed to make landfall, has weakened into a depression which has been causing rains in the eastern part of the country.
Conditions are favourable for the complete withdrawal of monsoon from the country in the next few days.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More