IN SEPARATE incidents, two teenage motorcycle riders allegedly hurt two traffic cops who stopped them for violation of traffic rules. In one incident, police constable Kishor Vilas Salve, of the Kothrud traffic division, has lodged an offence against a 19-year-old boy, Faiyyajan Mohammed Gaus Shaikh, at the Alankar police station.
Watch What Else is Making news
Police said that Salve was on duty at the Abhinav chowk on Karve Road on Friday morning. Around 11:15 am, he saw a motorcycle coming at high speed and tried to stop it. The rider, Faiyyajan Shaikh, tried to escape from the spot, but the motorcycle rammed Salve, leaving him injured. The motorcycle also slipped on the road due to which Shaikh too collapsed and was injured.
In another incident, a 19-year-old motorcyclist Sohail Yasin Shaikh allegedly abused and assaulted police havaldar Niravade of Wanavdi traffic division. Police said that Niravade was on duty at the Sasane Nagar railway gate in Hadapsar on Friday evening when he saw Shaikh’s motorcycle coming from the wrong side of the road around 9:45 pm and tried to stop him.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest