The PUNE Police arrested a madrasa teacher for allegedly stalking a woman and her daughter, after the woman lodged a complaint at the Wanavdi police station. Police identified the suspect as Mansoor Chandulal Inamdar (36), resident of Ashraf Nagar in Kondhwa. Police have booked Inamdar under section 354 D (stalking) of the Indian Penal Code (IPC).
Police said the complainant and her daughter are residents of Fatima Nagar and operate a beauty parlour. They had come to a shop at Shukarawar Peth on September 5 to purchase some items for their parlour. The complainant saw a person standing outside the shop, but ignored him, said police, adding that when the complainant and her daughter returned to Fatimanagar by an auto rickshaw, this person allegedly followed them on a motorcycle.
According to police, the person later stood in front of the parlour and followed the complainant’s daughter while she was travelling in a car. On September 6, the complainant saw this person again in front of the parlour. Feeling threatened, she called the police for help. Police reached the spot and arrested him. Police sub inspector R K Kale is investigating the case.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls