Former minister Eknath Khadse’s supporters on Saturday clashed with Water Resources Minister Girish Mahajan at the district BJP’s meeting at Jalgaon in north Maharashtra.
Khadse supporters were upset as his name on an invitation card for an official function on Sunday was not listed on top, along with Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis and Mahajan.
The district BJP meeting was convened to plan Sunday’s function.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
However, aggressive Khadse supporters raised slogans and questioned Mahajan.
Mahajan said, “For any official function the invitation card is printed as per guidelines laid down by the protocol department. As per protocol, the governor’s and chief minister’s name are always at the top. It is followed by Cabinet ministers, ministers of state and then elected members of Parliament and state Assembly.”