Ishanya Foundation is organising the ninth Yellow Ribbon NGO Fair from October 14 to October 17 at Ishanya. The fair will be inaugurated by chief guest Rashmi Shukla, Commissioner of Police, and Parul Mehta, founder-trustee of Ishanya Foundation. Promoting Skilling India, the ninth edition of Yellow Ribbon NGO Fair (YRNF) aims at providing a larger platform while empowering local artisans to be self-reliant.
The fair will showcase handpicked items from over 120 NGOs and artisans from across the country, offering a rich collection of Indian handicrafts by way of weaves and artifacts directly from the craftsmen. YRNF, over the years, has transformed into a platform showcasing repository of folklore cultural traditions and skilled craftsmanship, providing the artisans an access to the urbane audience.
YRNF has seen tremendous growth in stature with around 40-50 repeat participants, growing interest of NGOs/SHGs supporting varied dying art forms from across the country and increasing response from visitors’ year-on-year. Driven by the phenomenal response the artisans who participated last year, this year YRNF received enquiries from over 400 NGO’s/SHG’s/artisans supporting varied art forms.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Mehta said, “We were overwhelmed by the response from NGOs who were eager to participate. In the interest of survival and to safeguard the rich and diverse culture and art heritage of India, we should all support artisans and help them take pride in their skills. The onus to revive and empower our cultural heritage is in our hands and we should ensure it does not fade out.”