Students of Sacred Heart Convent School, Jamalpur secured the first three positions in Class X ICSE examination. Tehsali Mittal topped scoring 97.2% followed by Taranjeet Kaur with 96.4% and Mehakdeep Kaur bagged third position 96.2%. Prakriti Gandhi scored 95.8%, Raghav Grover scored 95.8% at district level. Himani Chhatwal’s 95.6% and Snigdha Jain’s 95.4% was the highest in the city.
In this school, of the 169 students who appeared for ICSE examination in 2014, 48 students scored above 90%, 56 scored above 80% and 45 students scored above 70% and the rest scored above 60%.
However, the other ICSE board school Satpaul Mittal School had topper Amreen Kohli with 95.2% marks. Amolika Saini and Parthavi Madaan secured the 2nd position in the school with 94.2% followed by Sarvesh Malaki and Pratibha with 93.2% each. Nine students of Sacred Heart Convent scored 100% in physical education and computer applications.
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features