The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has postponed the dates of four class 12 board exams that clashed with the Lok Sabha election dates.
A notification from CBSE said: “In view of the schedule published by the Election Commission of India for the general elections, 2014, the examinations of the board in the following subjects for the Senior School Certificate (Class XII) examination, 2014, have been postponed and will be now held on the revised dates.”
Scheduled for April 9, exams for Urdu Elective, Music Carnatic Vocal, Music Carnatic Instrument Melodic, Music Carnatic Instrument Percussion, Music Hindustani Vocal, Music Hindustani Instrument Melodic, Music Hindustani Instrument Percussion and Urdu Core have been postponed to April 25.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The exams on April 17 for Agriculture, Creative Writing & Translation Studies, Painting, Graphics, Sculpture, and Applied Art/Commercial Art have been postponed to April 22. The Sociology, Graphic Designs, DTP Cad and Multimedia and Business Processes Outsourcing Skills exam date has been changed from April 10 to April 21.
Exams of Philosophy, Entrepreneurship, Office Procedure and Practices, Cash Management & Housekeeping, Communication & Health Nursing II, Library Administration & Management, Computer & Life Insurance Administration, Basic Concept of Health & Diseases & Medical Terminology, Midwifery, Food Services-II, Geospatial Technology, and Post Harvest Technology & Preservation have been postponed from April 12 to April 19.