- Kiran Bedi win: RSS says it’s kabaddi, hold breath
- Veteran’s work vs son-in-law’s youth
- Dense and dingy, yet women feel ‘safer’ in colony than outside
- ‘Always a third front man, so I joined Congress’
- AAP to send star campaigners to Sadar Bazaar, Krishna Nagar
- Senior BJP leader trying to put AAP in negative light: Arvind Kejriwal
- After Rahul word, concrete offer: Flats for slum dwellers
Four CBSE exams clashing with poll dates rescheduled
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has postponed the dates of four class 12 board exams that clashed with the Lok Sabha election dates.
A notification from CBSE said: “In view of the schedule published by the Election Commission of India for the general elections, 2014, the examinations of the board in the following subjects for the Senior School Certificate (Class XII) examination, 2014, have been postponed and will be now held on the revised dates.”
Scheduled for April 9, exams for Urdu Elective, Music Carnatic Vocal, Music Carnatic Instrument Melodic, Music Carnatic Instrument Percussion, Music Hindustani Vocal, Music Hindustani Instrument Melodic, Music Hindustani Instrument Percussion and Urdu Core have been postponed to April 25.
The exams on April 17 for Agriculture, Creative Writing & Translation Studies, Painting, Graphics, Sculpture, and Applied Art/Commercial Art have been postponed to April 22. The Sociology, Graphic Designs, DTP Cad and Multimedia and Business Processes Outsourcing Skills exam date has been changed from April 10 to April 21.
Exams of Philosophy, Entrepreneurship, Office Procedure and Practices, Cash Management & Housekeeping, Communication & Health Nursing II, Library Administration & Management, Computer & Life Insurance Administration, Basic Concept of Health & Diseases & Medical Terminology, Midwifery, Food Services-II, Geospatial Technology, and Post Harvest Technology & Preservation have been postponed from April 12 to April 19.