On friday,when fire broke out at Inorbit Mall,the first ones to reach the spot were the officers and personnel of Lohegaon-based Indian Air Force 2.
The IAF Wing received information of the fire at 10 pm,which in turn informed local police.
Local police station reverted back saying IAF is required. By 11 pm,two crash fire tenders were pressed into action, an IAF official.
Around 50 air force personnel eight officers and 40 other ranks worked till 2.30 am with the Pune fire brigade personnel. The IAF has four-five crash fire tenders.
A statement issued by Inorbit Malls on Saturday said,Last nights fire was due to a short circuit at the first level of Inorbit Mall. The fire was brought under control. The mall was evacuated and no one was hurt. Our fire fighting systems along with advanced fire fighting equipment from the fire authorities and the Air Force were pressed into service and helped contain the fire to a great extent.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
We are cooperating with investigating authorities to take stock of the situation and the gauge the damage to property.