THE PUNE city police arrested Suresh Sunderlal Bundele (34), an employee of a prominent finance company employee on Senapati Bapat road, for allegedly abetting suicide of his female colleague, Ashvini Mahendra Patil (32), who committed suicide at her residence in Priyadarshini Vihar in Warje on September 8.
Ashvini’s husband Mahendra lodged a complaint in this case at the Warje police station on Wednesday, alleging that she committed suicide because of mental harassment caused by Suraj. Police arrested Bundele (34), a resident of Kachi Ali in Guruwar Peth, on Thursday night. He was produced before a magistrate court in Shivajinagar on Friday. The court remanded him to police custody till October 8.
Police said that Ashvini had left a suicide note saying her family should not be held responsible for her death. Her husband Mahendra had found Suraj’s calls and derogatory messages on her cell phone. Also, police said that Ashvini had told Mahendra that she wanted to quit her job due to the mental harassment. Police said that Mahendra filed the complaint late because he was disturbed by the incident.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls