A 15-year-old civic school student died on Monday after he was injured during a fight with a classmate in Pimpri Nagar secondary school run by PCMC. Pimpri police have identified the deceased as Rushikesh Bapu Sarode,a Class IX student.
Senior inspector Mohan Vidhate,in-charge of the Pimpri police station,said,Some students had done a project together and for that Rushikesh had spent some money on taking photocopies. He was asking all the team members to pay their share. One of the boys gave some money and said he will pay the remaining amount later. But Rushikesh insisted he pay right away,leading to a quarrel.
Vidhate added,They were pushing each other. The witnesses said as the other student pushed Rushikesh,he fell down on the edge of bench and subsequently fell unconscious. He was rushed to a local civic hospital from where he was taken to YCM hospital where he was declared dead on arrival. A case under IPC 302 (murder) has been registered based on the parents complaint. The other boy has been detained. We have several of students as witnesses.
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
Class teacher K R Shedkar said,After completing the first lecture of English,I had left the class. Next was maths class and the teacher had not reached the classroom. It was in the intervening period that the incident took place. We are still enquiring into what happened. The deceased student was from a poor family.
Uttara Kamble,PCMC education officer (secondary education),said: A probe will be initiated and we will ensure such incidents dont happen.