A 15-year-old civic school student died on Monday after he was injured during a fight with a classmate in Pimpri Nagar secondary school run by PCMC. Pimpri police have identified the deceased as Rushikesh Bapu Sarode,a Class IX student.
Senior inspector Mohan Vidhate,in-charge of the Pimpri police station,said,Some students had done a project together and for that Rushikesh had spent some money on taking photocopies. He was asking all the team members to pay their share. One of the boys gave some money and said he will pay the remaining amount later. But Rushikesh insisted he pay right away,leading to a quarrel.
Vidhate added,They were pushing each other. The witnesses said as the other student pushed Rushikesh,he fell down on the edge of bench and subsequently fell unconscious. He was rushed to a local civic hospital from where he was taken to YCM hospital where he was declared dead on arrival. A case under IPC 302 (murder) has been registered based on the parents complaint. The other boy has been detained. We have several of students as witnesses.
Class teacher K R Shedkar said,After completing the first lecture of English,I had left the class. Next was maths class and the teacher had not reached the classroom. It was in the intervening period that the incident took place. We are still enquiring into what happened. The deceased student was from a poor family.
Uttara Kamble,PCMC education officer (secondary education),said: A probe will be initiated and we will ensure such incidents dont happen.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More