An upright young boy falls in love with a powerful-but-evil mans beautiful daughter. When the goons start chasing the young man away,he has no one to turn to except his estranged brother,now known as Boss to help him out. The rest of the story is all about how Boss,in his inimitable style,turns the tide on the culprits and saves his family.
Dressed in a checked shirt and a comfortable pair of jeans,actor Shiv Pandit,who plays the young lover and Akshay Kumars brother in Boss,has a certain peace and calm in his bearing. The clean-shaven look becomes him,a marked difference from the one in his last Hindi film,Shaitaan. Accompanying Pandit is the demure Aditi Rao Hydari,dressed in a deep blue and gold kurta. Pandit and Hydari were in Pune on Wednesday to promote Boss. Akshay Kumar,who plays the lead in the film,was also present at the event.
Hydari,who plays Ankita,Pandits love interest,admits that the experience of working with a big star is very glamourous. She has earlier featured in films such as Delhi 6,Yeh Saali Zindagi and Murder 3,among others. When I was a kid,I would practise lines and songs from masala films in front of the mirror, she says. I have always wanted to work in an out-and-out masala film, she adds.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
For Pandit also,this is his first brush with the glam world. He says,In my last film Shaitaan,we were just a bunch of dudes working together and learning together. But working with a superstar is totally different. Helicopter rides and larger-than-life sets my life has not been the same, says Pandit.
Rao Hydari,who admits that her role is that of bringing freshness and beauty in the film,says,The film is essentially male-dominated. As this is a first time for me in such a film,Im completely content and happy with it, she says,adding that she hopes to balance out masala films with serious and niche cinema in her acting assignments.
Commenting on the positive feedback the duo has received about their chemistry in the new version of iconic Bollywood song,Har kisiko nahi milta,Rao Hydari says,The song is such a legend,and I consider myself lucky that I got to be a part of it, she says.