An upright young boy falls in love with a powerful-but-evil mans beautiful daughter. When the goons start chasing the young man away,he has no one to turn to except his estranged brother,now known as Boss to help him out. The rest of the story is all about how Boss,in his inimitable style,turns the tide on the culprits and saves his family.
Dressed in a checked shirt and a comfortable pair of jeans,actor Shiv Pandit,who plays the young lover and Akshay Kumars brother in Boss,has a certain peace and calm in his bearing. The clean-shaven look becomes him,a marked difference from the one in his last Hindi film,Shaitaan. Accompanying Pandit is the demure Aditi Rao Hydari,dressed in a deep blue and gold kurta. Pandit and Hydari were in Pune on Wednesday to promote Boss. Akshay Kumar,who plays the lead in the film,was also present at the event.
Hydari,who plays Ankita,Pandits love interest,admits that the experience of working with a big star is very glamourous. She has earlier featured in films such as Delhi 6,Yeh Saali Zindagi and Murder 3,among others. When I was a kid,I would practise lines and songs from masala films in front of the mirror, she says. I have always wanted to work in an out-and-out masala film, she adds.
For Pandit also,this is his first brush with the glam world. He says,In my last film Shaitaan,we were just a bunch of dudes working together and learning together. But working with a superstar is totally different. Helicopter rides and larger-than-life sets my life has not been the same, says Pandit.
Rao Hydari,who admits that her role is that of bringing freshness and beauty in the film,says,The film is essentially male-dominated. As this is a first time for me in such a film,Im completely content and happy with it, she says,adding that she hopes to balance out masala films with serious and niche cinema in her acting assignments.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Commenting on the positive feedback the duo has received about their chemistry in the new version of iconic Bollywood song,Har kisiko nahi milta,Rao Hydari says,The song is such a legend,and I consider myself lucky that I got to be a part of it, she says.