A 22-year-old nursing cadet from the College of Nursing of the Armed Forces Medical College was found dead in her room on Friday morning.
Nursing cadet identified as Swati M was found unresponsive in her room by her roommates, AFMC authorities said. “The body was sent for post mortem examination to establish the cause of death. We are waiting for the report of the post mortem which will be given to the police by the hospital.” said Colonel Abhijit Rudra, spokesperson, AFMC.
A press release from the AFMC said, “Nursing Cadet Swati M joined College of Nursing in 2010. On August 5, 2014, she passed her Final BSc Nursing Examination with 73.6% marks. She was slated to be commissioned into the Military Nursing Service in October 2014. She was a bright and meritorious student.”
The release further said, “She was on duty till 4.30 pm on Thursday and did not complain of any discomfort before going to sleep at night. She had a morning off on Friday and was to go for day duty in the afternoon. She was found unresponsive in her bed in the Nursing Cadets Hostel by her room mates, who raised the alarm. She was rushed to Command Hospital (Southern Command), Pune, where she was declared dead at12.15 pm.”
Senior inspector B N Kale of Wanawadi police station said, “Her parents have come to Pune and a post mortem has been carried out. We are waiting for the report. We will probe the case from all the possible angles.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Surgeon Vice Admiral Sushil Kumar, director and Commandant, AFMC expressed his deep condolences on the sudden passing away of Nursing Cadet Swati M.