• Associate Sponsor

Aided by nature, yoga and healthy diet, these HIV patients live a positive life

Written by Anuradha Mascarenhas | Panchgani | Published: May 31, 2014 5:30 am
The sanitarium at Panchgani. (Source: Express photo) The sanitarium at Panchgani. (Source: Express photo)

Forty three-year-old Nishat (name changed) from Amravati was tired of popping pills and checking his CD 4 count to test what stage the HIV disease was at. “Of course the medicines are helping, but exposure to fresh air, a planned diet with soups, salads, fruits and yoga has helped me tremendously,” says Nishat, who has just completed a six-month stay at the sanatorium set up by National Institute of Naturopathy at the hill station of Panchgani.

A unique concept mooted by the Director of NIN, an autonomous body under the government’s department of Ayurveda, Yoga, Siddha, Homoeopathy and Unani (AYUSH), Dr Babu Joseph, the sanatorium for immune deficiency disorders is the first in the country, and aims at improving the quality of life of HIV positive persons by introducing them to a naturopathic and yogic lifestyle.

HIV positive persons are given alkaline juice remedies, and nourishing meals that include sprouts, fruit and soup, and are exposed to yoga sessions. “I have been taking medicines for some time now, ever since my CD 4 count fell to 160. For the last six months, I feel I have got a new kind of energy,” Nishat says.

The change in lifestyle has made 45-year-old Raman (name changed) from Yavatmal, who has been staying at the centre for a fortnight now, feel a lot happier. “I already feel a positive change. A couple of months ago, my CD 4 count (which indicates the stage of the disease and helps tell how strong one’s immune system is ) was 305. Now it has gone up to 399, he says, adding that he was also on anti-retroviral treatment.

A couple in their twenties from Osmanabad said they were keen to experience the naturopathy treatment. “We read about the sanatorium in an advertisement, and decided to come here. We will stay for six months and hope our CD 4 count increases,” they said.

Dr Atulya C G, naturopathy practitioner, stays at the sanatorium which presently has 17 inmates. He said that the sanatorium receives calls directly from interested HIV positive persons. So far, 101 persons have stayed for durations ranging from a fortnight to as long as a year, said Dr Babu Joseph.

“We do not claim to cure HIV, but the aim is to improve the quality of life of these persons,” Joseph said. The sanatorium is located at a bungalow in Panchgani, given at a nominal rent to the NIN by a wellwisher. “We have set up wards for men and women, each with nine beds. While NGOs have been requested to send HIV positive persons, it is often patients, many of whom are economically disadvantaged, who come on their own here,” he added.

Twelve-year-old Ravi (name changed) is affectionately called “Don” by the inmates of the sanatorium. He is among the eight HIV positive children sent for a 10-day stay by Deep Griha Society, a city-based NGO. “I am so happy here,” he laughs while running around with his friends. Joseph reiterates, “Naturopathy does not cure HIV but we have helped people with HIV live their life positively.”

For all the latest Pune News, download Indian Express App

STELLA
    Oct 10, 2015 at 8:09 am
    I want to thank Dr. Walanta for helping me get cured of my HIV diseases with help of herbal medications, for years Now I have been suffering from HIV, but one day as I was surfing through the Internet I met a post about a lady who was cured by Dr. Walanta. so I decided to give it a try to see if he could save my life. Luckily for me HE sent me the medication, i took it for about three weeks and I went to my medical dotor for test, and i became HIV negative. I cannot stop thanking him for what he has done for me. if you are into similar problem you can contact him via: email on () don't give up yet and God wil see you through like he did for me. Goodluck!
    (0)(0)
      STELLA
      Oct 10, 2015 at 8:08 am
      I want to thank Dr. Walanta for helping me get cured of my HIV diseases with help of herbal medications, for years Now I have been suffering from HIV, but one day as I was surfing through the Internet I met a post about a lady who was cured by Dr. Walanta. so I decided to give it a try to see if he could save my life. Luckily for me HE sent me the medication, i took it for about three weeks and I went to my medical dotor for test, and i became HIV negative. I cannot stop thanking him for what he has done for me. if you are into similar problem you can contact him via: email on . don't give up yet and God wil see you through like he did for me. Goodluck!
      (0)(0)
        STELLA
        Oct 10, 2015 at 8:10 am
        I want to thank Dr. Walanta for helping me get cured of my HIV diseases with help of herbal medications, for years Now I have been suffering from HIV, but one day as I was surfing through the Internet I met a post about a lady who was cured by Dr. Walanta. so I decided to give it a try to see if he could save my life. Luckily for me HE sent me the medication, i took it for about three weeks and I went to my medical dotor for test, and i became HIV negative. I cannot stop thanking him for what he has done for me. if you are into similar problem you can contact him via: email on drwalantaherbals@ hotmail. don't give up yet and God wil see you through like he did for me. Goodluck!
        (0)(0)
        1. Apostle Mishe
          Jun 3, 2014 at 6:06 am
          AMBUSH CURES HIV/AIDSApostle Shada Misheapostleshadamishe@gmailDear Sir / Madam, For the past 12 years I have been studying and researching Ambush, a Palm plant extract that is effective in curing HIV.Name of Plant; PalmName of ingredient: AmbushMolecular weight 640 (similar to the sequisulfides)Where found: In and around the areas of South Florida where uranium waste was dumped in the 1920's from the nuclear programme that has now leaked out into the water system. A specie of the PALM plant has picked up this waste to be the valuable AMBUSH.Chemical compd; Uranium isotope (cus.n) Grayish white soft metallic compound NOT found in chemistry books.Uses: Antiviral DRUG..Ambush Found to "KILL" the HIV virus when given in a dose of 60 ml three times daily for 21 days at a known concentration.Mode of action.. Ambush kills the HIV virus by causing the viral s to rupture . In the lymph system Ambush produces "natural radioactivity" that "kills" the virus that 'hides' in the lymph system . This crosses the blood-brain barrier since the 'patients' claim that they are able to see,hear and think more clearly after taking Ambush.Viral Loads...This decreases from 100,000 to 'undetectable' in 21 days..... but I have had patients VL go to 'undetectable ' in 5 days.SIDE EFFECTS / EFFECTS 1. After 5 to 7 days of treatment, patients MAY complain of HEADACHES.2. After 5 to 7 days male patients experience an increase in erection.3. Stool becomes soft and REGULAR4. Patients c/o being WARM in the trunk area mainly at night when lying down.Toxicology......Before administering to any person a complete toxicological analysis was done to include, nic, barbiturates and NO KNOWN poisons or harmful substances to mankind were found.Systems/OrgansSkin...becomes clean, smooth and free of eczema or other say they have small eczema patches in the first week that go away by the third week.Excretion Since this is a very LARGE molecule it is excreted relatively unchanged via and .SEROREVERSION After 149 days the patents revert to being HIV NEGATIVE after finishing a course in Ambush hence no one goes public to say they WERE HIV positive.Pharmacology of Ambush on the GUT of an end stage AIDS person. It is known that late stage AIDS patients posses a high level of the virus in the GUT which should include the entire GI tract from stomach to . Here the virus is found in the lining and this is difficult for ARV's because these are the areas needed by the ARV's to enter the blood supply. There is not a high enough blood level returning back to the stomach lining hence the virus remains in high concentration. This causes the person's appee to decrease which causes a spiraling downhill of the body. When Ambush is taken in the liquid form, it is slightly basic and forms a stable compound in the acidic stomach.The Ambush compound is close to the stomach lining to exert the "natural radioactivity" effect which kills the virus in the stomach. Here the entire mid section feels very warm and sometimes feverish. The infected stomach lining with the dead areas is then ped out as a black slime in the stool. This usually happens about day 4 while on an Ambush regime of 60 ml three times daily for 21 days, wherein the person has a large bowel movement. After the bowel movement, the person becomes extremely hungry and eats TWO to THREE times a normal serving. Here I usually recommend cornmeal porridge with butter or cooking oil as a prevention against malnutrition and add a daily multivitamin. By day 10 the stomach has recovered and the person eats normally.THE CHALLENGEThe challenge is to find a Virologist, or Biologist of HIV Researcher who is willing to put some Ambush in a Human culture medium infected with the HIV virus, incubate with proper controls and report their findings to the world.More info is at www.ambushcuresaidsfree or :www.youtube/user/ap...Thank you for your interest and we will be happy to send you samples and answer any and all questions.Apostle Shada Misheapostleshadamishe@gmailDallas Texas,1-972 294 5161
          (0)(0)
          1. Nancy Akter
            May 31, 2014 at 10:42 am
            Yoga consists of many emotional and mental workouts, meditation techniques that help the pracioner to change the view towards life. HIV patients usually lose the attraction towards life, feel depressed and frustrated but if they get opportunity to practice Yoga regularly, they can get relieved from frustration, depression and anxiety and can feel positive feeling towards life.Nancy:www.AnamayaResort
            (0)(0)