Maharashtra BJP president Devendra Fadnavis Saturday criticised the state government for not filing a caveat in the High Court despite being aware that its decision of Maratha and Muslim reservation can be challenged.
The state government knew the decision can be challenged and accordingly it should have filed a caveat, Fadnavis told reporters here.
He reiterated his party’s opposition to the 5 per cent Muslim reservation, saying, religion based reservation was unconstitutional and it was exploring means to oppose the move.
Fadnavis also flayed the government for stopping the probe into the Rs 138-crore Agriculture Product Marketing Committee (APMC) fraud.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest