The Shiv Sena on Wednesday strongly criticised NCP chief Sharad Pawar, saying as Pawar doesn’t have any constructive work, he is indulging in “time-pass,” referring to the leader’s prediction of a split in the BJP-Shiv Sena alliance.
The party, in an editorial in its mouthpiece Saamana, said Pawar was unable to digest the fact that the BJP-Shiv Sena alliance was doing well in Maharashtra and is hence resorting to cracking jokes.
- NCP won't support Fadnavis govt if Shiv Sena pulls out: Sharad Pawar
- Uddhav Thackeray hits out at PM Modi, says no matter how wide his chest; he should have a 'heart'
- Sharad Pawar predicts BJP-Sena split, rest ask why let it bother you
- Pawar: Sena-BJP split made us part ways with Congress
- Why is Sharad Pawar silent on nephew Ajit's crass remarks,asks Shiv Sena
- Sena MP meets Sharad Pawar,sparks speculation on defection
“Pawar doesn’t have any major work these days, so he is doing time-pass. If the makers of the recently-released Marathi movie ‘Timepass 2’ want to produce a ‘Timepass 3,’ they should speak to Pawar. They will get good material,” the editorial said.
“Whatever Pawar says, one should always assume the opposite. If Pawar is saying the BJP-Shiv Sena alliance will split before the Mumbai civic polls, it means there is no threat to the alliance,” the editorial said.